Thursday, January 19, 2012

BEE adventure

Hello john Pluta thanks for selling me the equiptment

i visited you around the 1st of the year and brought my uncle grandfather mother wife and all to see you'

you were so busy but took time to take care of us i just want to say thanks and let you know i will be back up your way

in march i have not got my bees yet but now i have 4 hives ready with top bars and bottom bars.

i compleatly understand now why you are so busy. i have met others in the area and found out a relative has some bees as well

I have a better undersanding of the pest like moths ,mites bettles bears and bad kids . we loved your videos thanks for taking the time

to make them . they are really helpful hopefully you will be able to keep in contact with me every now and then

i will definelty try to keep in toch with you and visit everytime i am up in your area











Thanks jeffrey p osborn

Phone 850-228-3757

No comments:

Post a Comment